Thursday, September 18, 2008

Voices Carry, My Previous Post

Whew! I am so glad to have finally gotten that off my mind and written down - that and the rest of my previous posts on this presidential race and McCain's vp choice, Sarah Palin. This past year or so, I really haven't been my usual passionate self with regards to the Presidential race, even going back to before the primaries. I guess now that it's rushing upon us, reality is quickly setting in. There is so much tension, worry and uncertainty, especially with our country's current economics situation, its really weighing heavy on everyone's heart and mind.

I never intended for this blog to be use in the way it's been recently - not as a mouthpiece for my passionate political viewpoints. Its creation was for the sole purpose of sharing a glimpse into our lives with pictures and stories. A fun place for friends and family to visit - full of positive energy and uplifting and encouraging tales - some serious but most of them silly and sweet.

If you would like to read something more opinionated and bias, than just me going on and on with how beautiful, talented and wonderful my little loves are, I invite you to take a moment and visit my original blog, A Little Indulgence, (TOE's is our family blog), where I've moved all my recent political viewpoints and satirical posts to, including Voices Carry.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks.

No comments: