Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quote of the Day

"The food is bad. It's makes people fat, especially children."

Commenting on why you can't have "dinner" at McDonalds. I am writing this as everyone is getting ready to head out for dinner. Noah wanted to know where we are going (he's in a sourpuss mood because he can't continue riding his razor, in the dark, with the older kids in the neighborhood). I told we are going out to dinner and he asked me where - so just to be silly, I said McDonalds. He then went on to tell me that "you can't have dinner at McDonalds." So I said "sure, lots of people eat dinner at Mcdonalds, why do you think you can't?"

That's when he said - "Because it's bad food. It makes you fat, especially children, so we can't eat there."

So there you have it - some more wisdom from a 6 year old.

Guess we will just need to find another place to celebrate our anniversary - family style!

No comments: